SHOT BLASTING MACHINE
Shot Blasting Machine Turn Table Type
The Tumble type & turn table type machines are categorized on the basis of their chamber & table size. Detailed specification of the various models are given below. all the vital components of machines are fabricated from highly alloy martensitic white iron & EN-9 material. The heart of the machine I.E. the rotor is dynamically balanced so as to make it free from any sort of vibration.
Dust collector is offered as an optional accessory along with the machine.
SPECIFICATION OF SHOT BLASTING MACHINE TURN TABLE TYPE
|Type of dust
|RSHB-C 48"||73"X44"||99"X75"X54"||1.0 H.P.||12.5 H.P.||3.0. H.P.||2.0 H.P.||482 MM||400-500 kg||6500 kg||Dry Type|
|RSHB-C 72"||93"X73"||134"X105"X180"||2.0 H.P.||15 H.P.||5.0 H.P.||2.0 H.P.||482 MM||1000-1200 kg||9000 kg||Dry Type|
|RSHB-C 96"||121"X10||156"X130"X105"||2.0 H.P.||15 H.P.||5.0 H.P||2.0 H.P.||482 MM||1200-1500 kg||12500 kg||Dry Type|
Salient Feature :
- Blast Cabinet : Elevator Abrasive Cleaning System, Abrasive Cleaning system, Automatic Abrasive Flow Control Valv, Abrasive Storage Tank, Blast Wheel Assembly complete unit with drive mechanism.
- Cabinet Liner : The entire blast cabinet is lined with long life manganese steel fibers / NI Hard.
- Endless perforated nylon rubber conveyor having rubber thickness 18/20mm supported by three rollers and having tensioning arrangement.
- Fabric Bag type Dust collector with dynamically balance blower and casing with tubular fabric bag with spaking mechanism. Ducting to connect dust collector unit to main work cabinet is provided. Sufficient length of ducting is provided to keep dust collector close to main cabinet of the machine. Damper valve is provided in ducting.
- Control Panel : Vertical independent control panel with ammeter, voltmeter, contractor , push buttons, switch fuse, and the main overload relay with inbuilt single phase precentor , HRC fuses indicator lamps are provided. All these components are of repured make.
- Electric Motors : 3 Phase 415+6% AC, 50HZ+TEFC Induction Motors of reputed make like Bharat Bijlee Ltd., ABB, Kirloskar, Seimens make etc. Are used.